This is how it works:
1. We don't pay our performers, but we set out a tip jar for you and you get free food!
2. We advertise the event on our web site, in our email newsletters, with posters on site, and on local media outlets. Usually we have a good turn out. We can hold up to 100 people (and squeeze in a few more). The best turn out normally occurs when you tell friends and family about the concert.
3. We ask artists to perform from around 7 pm to around 10 pm, with a couple breaks in between. Feel free to repeat sets.
4. You may bring CDs to sell, and we take no commission on sales.
5. We will add you to our online directory of artists, if you'd like, and it will stay on there for one year after your latest performance
6. Our only performance guideline is to perform what is appropriate for all audiences.